SPECIAL FORCE 2 FAQ
1. Do we need CBT Keys to join in CBT Period?
No beta keys are needed. SF2 CBT is open to all players who want to help test the game.
2. How to start playing SF2?
Step 1: Register for a PlayPark account at http://bit.ly/1GvraXN
Make sure to verify your account after you register it.
Step 2: Download and Install SF2 here: http://bit.ly/1OX4brB Installation guides are also provided at the above mentioned link.
Step 3: To login to the game, kindly choose “Philippines” at the bottom of the launcher. Use your PlayID (which is the complete email address you registered at PlayPark) and your PlayPark account password to access the game.
3. I encountered Error Code: 14006 Failed to download file due to an error Unable to create a file in disk.
Right click on the Special Force 2 shortcut on your desktop and “Run as Administrator”
4. Will there be a wipe or a reset after CBT Period?
There will be NO WIPE.
5. Will we be able to Top Up during CBT Period?
You will not be able to top up and buy items using in-game cash during CBT period.
6. Do we need to download a new client after CBT period?
No. The same client you used for CBT will also be used for the commercial release of the game. No need to download new client after CBT.
7. Can we transfer our account from SF1 to SF2? Can we use the account for SF1 to log in to SF2?
No, you cannot transfer your account from SF1 to SF2 and you will have to use a Playpark account nothing else. SF2 is a completely new game with a new publisher.
8. Will CBT players get any reward for participating?
Yes all players will get the CBT Package on November 4th see the items below:
[30D] Composite Bow
[30D] Cross Hair
[30D] M200 Cheytac
[30D] Swap Glove
[30D] Move Speed Boots
9. Will the players who pre-registered be able to get any reward?
Yes. All who pre-registered during CBT will be given a special reward in-game.
10. Where do we report bugs and game errors we experienced during CBT?
Report any bug or game error you experience during CBT to http://member.playpark.net/ibox2/ib_GenericPage.aspx
11. What are the System Requirements?
OS: Window XP
CPU: P4 3.0 GHz or comparable
RAM: 1 GB HDD: 4 GB available space
Graphics card: Geforce 6600 or comparable
DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
OS: Window XP, Vista, 7
CPU: Core2 Duo E6600 or comparable
RAM: 2 GB HDD: 4 GB or more available space
Graphics card: Geforce 8600 GT or comparable
DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
12. Where do we file a ticket if we have concerns about the game and our accounts?
You can reach our customer support here: they will be answer on a first come first serve basis. You can expect a response in X number of days.
2015 © Asiasoft. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.