We all know Rank is nothing, and skills are everything! Let’s put their ranks to the test for a 1v1 Invitational Challenge!
We are inviting the Top 100 players from our individual rankings: https://sf2leaderboard.playpark.com/index.php?RANK=oEXP
Please register here: https://forms.gle/pDJdrR9QxzxF7Ecj6
The first 40 players from the rankings to confirm will be scheduled to bout each other in a single-elimination match every day.
The tournament schedule
- Bracketing will be posted on October 13, 2019, 3:00 PM GMT+8
- If there are still remaining slots open, the registration will be open to the public for registration.
- Announcement of the bracketing will be on October 14, 2019, 3:00 PM GMT+8
- Tournament time – 8 participants per day
- October 14 – 7:00 PM GMT+8
- October 15 – 7:00 PM GMT+8
- October 16 – 7:00 PM GMT+8
- October 17 – 7:00 PM GMT+8
- October 18 – 7:00 PM GMT+8
- October 21 – 7:00 PM GMT+8 (FINALS)
- Overall Champion:
- Php 5,000 CASH or 50,000 GP (optional)
- ProBadge [60D]
- 1st Runner Up
- 20,000 GP
- ProBadge [30D]
- Daily Winner:
- Champion: Permanent Weapon of choice
- Runner Up: 30-Day weapon of Choice
- ProBadge [7D]
- Double Up PAK (30D)
- Rainbow Codename (30D)
- Spectator Enhance v1 (30D)
- Demolition man Package (30D)
- CAMO GOLD Medal FX (30D)
- Weapon Tag (Gold) [Limitless]
- 30 pcs New GP Capsule (after October patch)
|Round Limit:||7 Rounds|
|Game Format:|| Single-Elimination (Group Stage)|
|Weapon :||Any weapons|
|Game Mode:||1v1 Mode (Alcatraz/Supply Base)|
|Gears & Items |
Rules & Regulations:
- Open to the top 100 players from our individual rankings
- See the list HERE
- The slot is first come first served basis (Only the first 40 players to register will qualify)
- They should register HERE
- Deadline of submission is October 13, 2019, 12;00 PM GMT+8
- If the slots are still open, we will allow all players to register from October 13, 2019, 3:00 PM GMT+8 to October 14, 2019, 3:00 PM GMT+8
- The competition method is a 1 vs 1 match. A match is played in 7 rounds, single-elimination system (group stage)
- Each day the first 8 confirmed participants will compete with each other. The winner will advance to the finals.
- There will be no gear or item restriction, any weapons are allowed in this competition.
- The daily winners will compete with each other on another date in a 7 rounds round-robin system.
- Additional prizes to the participants if they are going to compete with face-cam during their match. (In a form of the conference call via FB messenger/Skype/WhatsApp)
- Prizes will be credited to the winner’s account within 3 to 5 working days after the FINALS.
- REPORTING TIME
- Participants are to report at least 15 minutes before the start of the tournament
- After reporting in, both participants should be coordinating with CM Azure through FB Messenger/WhatsApp/Skype call.
- 5 minutes – 1 round goes to the opposing team
- 15 minutes – disqualified
Teams are to take note that there will be no breaks
- GM’s decision is final.