What is Easy Anti-Cheat?
EasyAntiCheat is an anti-cheat service for online multiplayer games. EasyAntiCheat.exe runs the core process for the EasyAntiCheat application. This is not a required Windows service and may be disabled. Disabling this may prevent games using this service from functioning correctly.
EasyAntiCheat uses a combination of client and server-side analysis powered by rudimentary artificial intelligence algorithms to prevent cheating or hacking in multiplayer PC games. The service is often licensed to video game developers such as EA who look to counter cheating by deploying third-party anti-cheat mechanisms.
Kamu was founded in 2006 by a group of teenagers who developed one of the earliest iterations of an anti-cheat mechanism for online games which they called, EasyAntiCheat. The company found critical success after its software was used by major Counter Stike-leagues to deter gamers from cheating. The company currently collaborates with over 37 partners in the global video game industry. Kamu is based in Helsinki, Finland.
The .exe extension on a filename indicates an executable file. Executable files may, in some cases, harm your computer. Therefore, please read below to decide for yourself whether the EasyAntiCheat.exe on your computer is a Trojan that you should remove, or whether it is a file belonging to the Windows operating system or to a trusted application.
© File.net (https://www.file.net/process/easyanticheat.exe.html)
Q: Do we need to download a new installer?
No, you don’t need to download & install new client as it will automatically update it via patch.
Q: Can we start the patch while on maintenance?
No, we highily advise not to start the client during maintenance to avoid any errors.
Kindly wait for our annoucement on when you are going to start downloading the latest patch.
Q: How to install EAC setup?
Here are the easy steps in installing the EAC setup.
- Patch your client, then go to your installation folder of Special Force 2, then locate the EasyAntiCheat folder.
- Run the EasyAntiCheat_Setup
- Click Install Easy Anti-Cheat button
- After installation, click Finish
Q: What will happen if I did not install EAC?
You will encounter an error and unable to run the game.
Q: What to do if we encounter this error?
Just restart your client and it will automatically fix the error. Then login to the game.
Follow the steps as follows:
- Press start button
- Search for cmd program then right click run as Admin
- Type the following command This is bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF. Then press Enter and type the following command. Bcdedit -set NOINTEGRITYCHECKS OFF, then press Enter and Restart Windows and enter the game again.
Follow the steps as follows:
- Download this file (https://drive.google.com/
- Put it to your sf2 folder (C:\Special Force 2\Binaries\Win32)
- Overwrite the existing sf2.exe file with the downloaded one
- Run the game again.
Click the check files to fix the issue.
Q: What to do if the game have no sound?
Update your Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 and 4.8 to fix the no-sound issue that you are encountering.
Here’s the link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ph/download/details.aspx?id=35