COMBINE FOR POWER
With the recent content update to Special Force 2, the game developers, DragonFly, created a new feature in game to enable the players to create weapons and/or items that they like from a whole roster of choices. They called it the Combine System. This system will help you combine a collection of parts in order to get a certain item per category of weapons/items.
How does it work?
In layman’s terms, the Special Force 2 Combine System works just like how Soldiers improve or craft weapons out of the available resources that they have or get from the battlefield: Collect the necessary amount of all the components that you need, put them all together, then poof! You have a new weapon. Sounds easy right?
How to get the combine parts?
The components that you have to collect are as follows: Rank, Medal, Special Mark, Name Tags, and SP.
– Rank is available by playing on certain game modes with the corresponding requirements.
– Medals are only available when you log in during specific fever time.
3. Special Mark
– You can avail this part via the blue print Gacha.
– You can avail this part only in the item mall.
WHAT IS THE STATUS OF THE WEAPONS AND WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF YOU GETTING THEM?
Rarity (Rareness of item)
Usability (How usable the item is)
– Basic Opt
– Powerful Opt
– Great Opt
Chances to get the items (Highest chance to Lowest)
– Fate Rate
WHAT WEAPONS OR ITEMS CAN I GET WITH THE BLUEPRINT WEAPON?
- Once you get this on the Blue print Gacha or Capsule the following weapons/items will show up on your Combine System.
-HK417 Mod3 Full Parts (Permanent)
-Glock 17 Auto Custom (Permanent)
-Pot Metal Hammer (Permanent)
-Defuse Demol Package (7D)