FEVER SYSTEM IS EVERY MONDAY, FRIDAY AND WEEKENDS FROM 1:00 PM TO 4:00 PM (GMT+8) AND 8:00 PM TO 10:00 PM (GMT+8) TO GET ADDITIONAL 200% XP, 200% SP AND 100% LP.
WHAT IS FEVER SYSTEM?
The FEVER system allows players to gain access to premium items by using Lucky Points (LP)! Lucky Points can be acquired by playing matches in the game while equipping gears or avatars that give out LP. The more LP you get, the more items you can buy!
- You can always access the user interface of the Fever System by clicking on the small “FEVER” button located beside the Clan League system button.
- Clicking the Fever button gives you a detailed description of the Fever System
- Selecting the “Fever Time” button will direct you to the default page of the Fever System. It will show you when will the Fever System activate itself.
- Selecting the “Fever Capsules” button will direct you to the Fever Orgel page. It will give a description of the Fever Capsule currently activated in the Capsule Shop, as well as an immediate link to that particular Fever Capsule
- Selecting the “Fever Sale” button will direct you to the Fever Sale page. The Fever Sale serves as a limited time-only shop where premium items are sold at premium prizes. It has a link that will send you to the Fever Sale shop whenever clicked.
- The Fever Time schedule banner automatically gets updated whenever the Fever System gets activated. By default, it will always show the “To Be Announced” banner.
- The Fever LP Shop button will lead you to the LP shop, where you can buy LP packages using the Lucky Points you have earned.
Fever System Features
- FEVER TIME– The Fever Time is set during specific times of the day. If the Fever Time is activated, the features of the Fever Orgel and the Fever Sale gets activated also. Fever Time will also activate an additional EXP/SP/LP+ boost in-game, which will let players get more EXP, SP and LP in-game.
When Fever Time is over, the in-game EXP/SP/LP+ in-game boost gets deactivated and normal EXP/SP/LP points will be given, depending on the gears and items currently equipped by the player. Also, the Fever Orgel and the Fever Sale are closed whenever Fever Time is not activated.
- FEVER CAPSULES– The Fever Capsules feature specific weapon capsules that are only operational whenever the Fever Time is activated. You can use your stored GP to buy capsules from the Fever Orgel Box.
- FEVER SALE– The Fever Sale is an item shop working during specific times only, which only gets activated whenever the Fever Time is active. Premium items purchasable by GP are offered here.
- FEVER LP SHOP– The Fever LP Shop provides players packages that they can purchase using the Lucky Points (LP) that they have earned while playing Special Force 2. The more LP they have earned, the higher the package that they could purchase. Currently, there are four packages: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum