The official rankings of SF2 is here! Battle against other soldiers for supremacy and dominate the leaderboards!
Welcome the Solo Rank League!
The Solo Rank League is an in-game feature that that lets soldiers play against each other and gather points. Every time you win, you will earn points and every time you lose, you will lose points.
So why would you play Solo Rank?
Every point you accumulate during the duration of the season will determine your rank and skills. The higher the point, the higher the rank. The higher the rank, the better the in-game rewards you’ll be getting at the end of every season.
A. Who are eligible to play Solo Rank League?
1. Ticket Item Holder
2. Sergeant rank or higher.
1. Tickets will be available in store and in the ArmsDealer. You can use SP or GP in purchasing the ticket
2. 1 ticket = 1 match
3. There will be no restriction to how many tickets you want to obtain.
4. Tickets will be consumed once the match starts
C: How do I play?
1. You must have a ticket in your inventory
2. There will be a special channel for the Solo Rank League
D: How would I know my ranking?
1. Your ranking will be seen on your solo rank profile
2. The top 100 will be updated every day between 4 to 5
Please stay tune in SF2’s Facebook page and website as we will announce soon the rewards for Solo Rank. Here are some of the rewards that will be distributed
1. SP and EXP
2. Weapons (we will set-up a wish upon a GM event to gather feedbacks as to what weapons you guys want)
3. Cash prizes or GP
4. The top rankers will earn EXCLUSIVE REWARDS. Items that only the top rankers have in-game.
So what are you waiting for? Train now and be ready for the Solo Rank League Soldiers!